Masterpiece of the printer's art
- Numbered First Edition.
- It’s not just a book, it’s a stunning work of art — printed in Germany with the highest quality materials, by craftsmen, on a classic Heidelberg letterpress.
- It’s the first time Louis Rossetto has written about the Digital Revolution since he left Wired in 1998.
- The book is a state of the art reading experience, designed by a legend. In many ways, it’s the summation of everything Erik Spiekermann has learned about book design in his amazing career.
- It’s literally the first of its kind — the proof of concept for Post Digital Printing, a new technology invented by Erik which will revolutionize the printing of high quality books — the power of modern digital typography married with the superior quality of letterpress printing.
- Post-digitally printed by Erik on his own classic Heidelberg letterpress in Berlin
- Thick 120gm MetaPaper Rough paper (acid free)
- Die-cut slipcase
- Die cut, foil stamped, red-on-red cover
- Book mark ribbon!
- Hand-assembled by German craftsmen
- 448 pages
- 2.5 lbs
- 6.5 x 9.625 in (16.5 x 24.45 cm)